10 November 2006

Snow!

 
 A wintery day in a small Wisconsin town. I think it's quite pretty, but the other residents seem to disagree. They say that I should wait until "it's so cold that the snow sparkles like diamonds." These are pictures of my lovely wife in front of our lovely home. She thought I was silly to make a tiny snowman.... Hey, I'm a Florida boy. Slushy or not, this snow is both exciting and pretty. We'll see if I think it's pretty in a few months! Luckily, we had no trouble driving in it. I went out and shoveled the sidewalk in the dark after it stopped snowing. I can see how that'll get real old real quick. My back is hating me now, and we only had an inch or two of accumulation! As I was shoveling, the snowplow went by. This is about three weeks early for the snowplows to be out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't post a lot, do you?

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home