17 December 2006

Practically beach weather....

My lovely wife is giving me grief for not blogging enough. It's not like I have an audience of eager fans.... I have a couple of friends in Florida who check in occasionally, and a lot of folks find my blog by searching for phrases like "ftd rant," "banfield boycott," or "single malt."

Anyway, not much is going on here of interest. It's pretty warm here lately, with highs around 40. It's funny that this strikes me as warm. Still, I was hoping for my very first snowy Christmas. Oh, well.

It was rather cold a few weeks ago. The low one morning was 2 degrees, and with gusts of 22 m.p.h. the wind chill made it feel like 27 below! Even the locals agreed that was pretty cold.

The semester is coming to a close, with final exams and a boatload of grading looming. The next week'll be fun....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home