01 June 2006

Long live the king!

Okay, perhaps calling him royalty is a bit much, but I want to brag about my beloved sheltie, Logan. My apartment complex is celebrating "Pet Month." They don't do much that's good, but this is. They are waiving the pet fee if a tenant adopts a pet from the Humane Society. Pretty cool. Anyway, they also announced a "Cutest Pet contest. Tenants were to post a picture of their pets in the apartment office. Votes were taken, and Logan has been crowned the winner! Now I can refer to my "award-winning Shetland Sheepdog." Besides, he got a bag of goodies-- dog toys, dog treats, a book about dogs, a pack of bags for when I walk him, and (best of all) a $25 gift card for PETCO!

2 Comments:

Blogger phdaisy said...

Congrats!!! I always knew this of Logan, but it's always nice to see it in print....

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had a horrible, cynical thought. What if he were crowned king since they felt guilty about the vicious pitbull that they didn't really evict the first (or second) time? Ah, cynicism...

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home