05 July 2007
- Name: Doc
- Location: Florida, United States
I am an English professor who is being dragged kicking and screaming into middle age. My wife is the lovely and brilliant Brigheon (who blogs on The Bee-Loud Glade). I teach literature at a small liberal-arts college (part of the University of Wisconsin Colleges system). The name "the flexible generalist" is both a reflection of my teaching experience and of the lack of focus for this weblog.
- yes I said yes I will Yes.
- FSU wins second national title in a row!
- A guy with a PhD working in a burger joint?
- Towel Day!
- I'd have rather been Bogart. . . .
- A good day
- We landed in a good place
- I'm not sure where the "humble" part came from.....
- Whenever anyone asked my grandfather what he want...