12 May 2007

We landed in a good place


Larry, a good friend and one of my former mentors, asked me if I'd landed in a good place. Yes. Here is a picture of me from a few weeks ago, playing disc golf with my lovely wife. (She's taking the picture.) In the background is the college's library building. We have a full 18-hole disc-golf course on the campus! I played yesterday with the chemistry prof; he won by one stroke. . . er, throw. (He says that he won by two, but that's because he charged me with a silly penalty stroke.) Good times.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's disC golf, according to the professional disc golf association. It was fun. I'll have to practice in my spare time to BEAT YOU, and not have friends ask if they can "play through..." http://www.pdga.org/

7:25 PM  
Blogger Doc said...

Okay, it's fixed. Thanks. On the other hand, you COULD have simply shouted your edit to me, rather than embarrass me in front of the whole blogosphere. . . .

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, Larry's not your mentor anymore? I'm sure he'll be THRILLED to hear that... :) I'm just keeping your blog active. More comments, more Technorati money?

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home