04 March 2007

Snow Oscar, Part II

My lovely wife was disappointed that I posted such a boring picture of my snow Oscar. She prefers the picture of me "accepting" the award. (If I ever had to give such a speech, it would be tough to get out of my mind the famous example of the importance of the comma before the "and" in a series-- "I'd like to thank my parents, Ayn Rand and God.")

Anyway, it has been a week since the Acadeny Awards, and my snow Oscar is. . . leaning. In fact, I think he is defying gravity! It's a darn good thing that I DID give him a sword! That blade is turning out to be more of a cane. Maybe I should tell people that I have built a snow Dr. Gregory House. . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger scubaprashant said...

Hey, do you watch House!? It is one of my favorites.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home